By Robbi Shveyd, Co-Owner of Advanced Wellness
This is the perfect kid-friendly snack to make for Halloween night!
Super easy, a crowd pleaser and perfect way to get some good protein on-board before a night of collecting (and consuming!) candy!
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe
- 2 lbs of bone-in chicken wings (or drumettes aka mini drumsticks)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Sea salt
(For the Sauce)
- 1 stick of melted unsalted butter (preferably grass fed)
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2-1 tsp red pepper chili (optional)
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a large cookie sheet with tin foil (for easy clean up!). Place a raised metal rack on the lined cookie sheet.
- Toss the wings in the olive oil and coat them with salt and pepper.
- Place the wings on the metal rack and bake until golden brown (about 50 minutes), flipping them every 15-20 minutes.
Prepare the sauce:
- Stir together melted butter, garlic, 3/4 cup of parmesan and red pepper flakes (if you decide to use them).
- Once wings are done, toss them in the sauce and coat them completely.
- Once plated, sprinkle the wings with the remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan.