A coaching internship at Advanced Wellness-Personalized Training & Sports Performance will dramatically improve your skills as a training coach. Our Advanced Wellness Coaching Internship is a real life, learn-by-doing experience.
During your internship, you will coach all types of clients from executives, to stay-at-home parents, to middle school, high school, collegiate and professional athletes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Warm Up (breathing, soft tissue work, mobility, motor control/stability to light power work, and everything in between)
- Strength (from motor control/stability training, to slow grind work, to speed based power work)
- Conditioning (Kettlebell work, running, ground-based work, etc.)
- Gym set up and breakdown, along with daily administrative tasks
- Winter: (1 position) includes a $250 stipend.
- Spring: (1 position) includes a $250 stipend.
- Summer: (2 positions) includes $500 stipend.
- Fall: (1 position) includes a $250 stipend.
If you are interested in an internship position please:
- Fill out the online application at the bottom of the page.
- Email us a brief video (approx. 30-60 seconds) explaining why you would like to intern at Advanced Wellness.
- Along with your video submission, email a copy of your resume to Leo Shveyd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interns must either be currently enrolled as an Under-Graduate or have a Bachelor’s Degree.