Strength, Conditioning & Sports Performance Coaching Internships at Advanced Wellness
A coaching internship at Advanced Wellness-Personalized Training & Sports Performance will dramatically improve your skills as a training coach. Our Advanced Wellness Coaching Internship is a real life, learn-by-doing experience.
During your internship, you will coach all types of clients from executives, to stay at home parents, to Middle School, High School, Collegiate and Professional Athletes, in the following areas of Wellness & Performance enhancement:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Warm Up (breathing, soft tissue work, mobility, motor control/stability to light power work, and everything in between)
- Strength (from motor control/stability training, to slow grind work, to speed based power work)
- Conditioning (Kettlebell work, running, ground-based work, etc.)
- Gym set up and breakdown, along with daily administrative tasks
- Winter: (1 positions) includes a $250.00 stipend.
- Spring: (1 positions) includes a $250.00 stipend.
- Summer: (2 positions) includes $500.00 stipend.
- Fall: (1 positions) includes a $250.00 stipend.
If you are interested in any of these internship positions please:
- Fill out the online application at the bottom of the page.
- Email us a brief video (approx. 30-60 seconds) explaining why you would like to intern at Advanced Wellness.
- Along with your Video Submission, email a copy of your resume to Leo Shveyd at email@example.com.
- Interns must either be currently enrolled as an Under-Graduate or have a Bachelor’s Degree.